Okay, it seems that I extrapolated my attempt to the current situation.
~9 months ago I have applied for a physical machine (or for a login to a
physical machine) since the databook missed a lot of information
regarding assembly instruction scheduling on the Geode. I was told to
look up the information in the databook... (Hmmmm) After that I got a
promise that there will be machines put to the net so programmers could
login into them. Then I have got no reply if this happened or not. I
have decided that I will not beg for a fscking machine.
Now that I know it, will request one again when I will have some spare
time to work on it.
Thanks for the information!

ps:
BTW I have run through email several tests and later a brave man set up
a machine for me for a week. What I have learned is that the databook
not only is missing a lot of information but misleading and sometimes
plainly wrong. So the measurements I have started will never be finished.