On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 2:09 AM, Martin Langhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Wade Brainerd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I would really appreciate testing in Colors! and Bounce (still waiting
> for
> > #6766 to get them into joyride).  Particularly, reliable steps to
> reproduce
> > any bugs in Colors! collaboration mode.
> >
> > http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Colors%21
> >  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Bounce
>
> Cool. Any guidance as to what to look for? Can we cc the devel list about
> this?

No real test plan guidance has been developed, they are just activities that
I developed on my own without much feedback from the community.  When I get
a feature working I move on to the next one, but there hasn't been extensive
testing on either.

If you do come up with a test plan for these, I would love to see it get
added to their wiki pages so future testers can repeat them.

Thanks!

Wade