On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 09:44, Urko Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The school federation in my region lend me one of the two XO-1 they got
> with the G1G1 program. I'm going to give a presentation next week and
> I'm trying to get collaboration between sugar-jhbuild and the XO with no
> success. Both are connected to xochat.org but only sugar-jhbuild sees
> the other.
> I'm trying to find an 703 Qemu image (ext3) but all I can find is
> firmware 625 here:
> http://olpc.download.redhat.com/olpc/streams/development/

That URL is to an old stream of builds.

> and the jffs version of 703 here:
> http://download.laptop.org/xo-1/os/official/703/

http://pilgrim.laptop.org/~pilgrim/olpc/streams/update.1/build703/
links to the ext3 image.

> Is some of the joyride versions posted here the 703 firmware?
> http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/joyride/

Joyride builds are the "unstable" builds, whereas the Update.1 builds
are the builds which resulted in 703 (release 8.1.0) and 708 which is
the release candidate for the next stable version, 8.1.1.

Regards
Morgan