> The F9 build does boot into Sugar -- we aren't going to leave everyone
> with a broken build for long.  It has bugs, though.  We need help fixing
> the bugs more than we need a demand for constantly stable developer
> builds and an unwarranted supposition of conflict.

Not long ago, when I tried to describe trying the F9 build, someone
said "this is not close to ready for use".  On my XO, olpc3_17
booting will only complete if I manually switch into the text
console (ctl-alt-F1).  I can't dim the screen (small sun-burst key);
  there are other screen anomalies;  some keys don't work in
Terminal; there are modules missing from site-packages;  etc..

mikus