I upgraded my G1G1 as I have many times to the latest joyride build
(2072).  The touchpad is almost impossible to use, about 0.5" of
movement will send the pointer all the way across the display.  Then
it locks up the pointer for 20 or 30 seconds.  The rest of the
machine is still running, and the keyboard is fine.  I have attempted
to olpc-update -r -f -v joyride-2076, but that seems to have a
problem with one of the libraries (libicui18n.so.36).  Anyone else
having this problem, or do I need to reflash my machine back to
a known good state.

Mark