Hola Carlos,

man is man. You can install it with "yum install man"

For ssh you can set the password using passwd (either for root or for the
user).

ifconfig is ifconfig, but on fedora, the /sbin directory is not on the
ordinary user path, so you must use /sbin/ifconfig, or be root and use
ifconfig.

Cheers,
Andres