Hi All,

Guillaume, Sjoerd, Dafydd, Elliot, Robot101 and I met on IRC today at
10AM US ET.

We reviewed the open collaboration bugs list by this query:
http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=milestone&component=telepathy-gabble&component=telepathy-salut&component=telepathy-other&component=presence-service&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=component

We focused on identifying the blocker bugs. Trac conventions are at:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Trac_conventions

The main point is to put blocks:8.2.0 in any critical, must fix bugs.

Most updates were done in Trac and I include a few notes here:

- 6448
release note that both must be on Mesh or AP. Otherwise defer.

- 5313
We need a baseline number of XOs which work when connected to a jabber
server. Collabora will try to come up with a conservative number for that.

- 5414 - defer. May be possible to close forever if Pep is N/A now.
Collabora to decide.

- 5908 - related to 6881
Hard to reproduce. May be dependent on RF environment. Collabora will
try to test with their emulator. It was reported against only 4 x XOs

Let me know that does not accurately represent what we went over on the
chat.

Also:
I recorded this URL but forgot what it refers to :-(
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:Z1ajb0I4Aj8J:wiki.laptop.org/go/XMPP_Extensions+olpc+shared+roster&hl=cy&ct=clnk&cd=1

I need to review an e-mail which Guillaume posted recently on
collaboration status. Sorry I lost that :-( can you resend?

We're on again Monday at 10AM US ET on freenode.net #olpc-meeting.
Picking up the same query from the top. Please add any other critical
collaboration bugs to the list ASAP

Thanks a lot to the collabora team for their time and patience getting
me up to speed.

I hope we get to the must fix, show stopper list before the week is out.

Thanks,

Greg S