Ton van Overbeek wrote:
> Updated my firmware to Q2E13 and installed joyride 2302, replacing 2298.
> Touchpad works under joyride-2302 but is completely unusable under 708:
> the mouse cursor is stuck 99% of the time.
> I have not run with extra mouse debugging enabled yet, will do that
> tomorrow.
>
> Should I try 711 instead of 708 ?

Now seems like a good time to say that I've pulled q2d13.

Although I sped up the EC command processing time it seems I did so at
the expense of the overall loop time and that extra bit of delay breaks
our previous kernel driver. On joyride it still works because mouse mode
is half the data rate.

I'm profiling the EC stuff right now.

--
Richard Smith  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>