On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 6:13 AM, Greg Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How did the testing go on 8.2-757?

In Wellington last Saturday it went pretty well.

There are bugs - but it's down to the hard-to-repro-and-document bugs :-/

> Is this release more "solid and reliable" than 70x?

Wearing my "general user" hat, I'd score it a bit lower than 70x. It
is more satisfying to use in UI and responsiveness, so it's still a
win, but there are still "a restart fixed it!" oddities with some of
our main activities.

I'll work hard next Welly testing round (in about 24hs) to get logs
and steps-to-repro on those hard ones. Do let me know if you have a
better candidat than 757!

cheers,

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions