Greg,

Thanks for fixing http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/Joyride and
make it reference the correct version of
Develop.  Tested it and software updater now downloads Develop V35.
Now maybe people can start looking for valid bugs and give the
developer useful feedback.
Develop launches nicely in 8.2-759.

I went ahead and updated the reference to Colors! to Colors! V4 and
software updater successfully downloaded that it.

The architecture of the wiki activity group pages is interesting to
say the list.

Robert H.