Actually, even more interestingly you could update data in any one of these
forms, and then call that data in a different format on the [[Activities]]
page, the [[/Activities/G1G1]] page, or even in another language.

Setting that the Property:LatestVersion for the page [[Help_(activity)]] can
be aggregated on another page to fill in a field...

Let me try to find a good example...