On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am interested Svetla.
>  I have lots of skills and I do also possess a bit of charm.
> I am not religious but that does not mean that I am against religion.
>  Sadly my knowledge of
>  computers thus far are only windows based.  I am a G1G1 and to be
>  frank, not a lover of microsoft.  My trade is in construction... on
>  both the very high
>  ends and the very low.  If you think there is a place there for one
>  such as me so as to perhaps
>  strengthen your credibility in that culture, please let me know.

Actually, it is not a matter of credibility. Decades of war destroyed
much of the building stock and infrastructure and almost all industry,
and the Taliban drove everybody competent from the country, down to
the level of telephone installers. Although people have been
returning, and there is a considerable amount of investment,
Afghanistan needs people who can teach the skills for building,
including math, engineering, design, skilled trades, finance, and
sustainability. And the skills for teaching.

> Don Czapski

And Children are my nation.