Hi All,

Thanks for all the good discussions on proposed topics for discussion
during the XO miniconference.

In addition to e-mailing them to the list, please put any specific
proposals for sessions during the conference on the wiki page, proposals
section:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp_2#Proposals

Fit them in an existing section or create a new one as needed.

FYI We will review existing proposals on that page in 40 minutes from
now (1PM US ET, Wed.) on IRC Freednode.net #olpc-meeting channel.

If you want to make a suggestion for features that OLPC should work on,
please put that on our Feature Roadmap page at:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Feature_roadmap

In short, proposals for talks at the miniconference on [[XOcamp]] page,
feature suggestions on the [[Feature roadmap]] page.

Comments and questions welcome.

Thanks,

Greg S