On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:57:17AM +0100, Strider wrote:
> The problem with this is that the laptop isn't powerful enugh
> to handle fullscreen applications at this resolution.

All those I have tried have worked fine at this resolution.  Which
particular applications are you referring to?

I've tried; konqueror, galeon, gpredict, xclock, firefox, emacs, xterm,
inkscape, gimp, abiword, openoffice, wesnoth, and xastir.  I'm probably
not using an application you're using.  Which is it?  Perhaps there is a
design problem in the application.  Perhaps the application requires a
display bandwidth that exceeds what is available.

--
James Cameron    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://quozl.netrek.org/