Hi

I would like to download Scratch projects from a local server to the XO.

On the server I added the following line to the file /etc/mime.types:
application/scratch             sb

The apache server is now sending files with sb-extension with mime type
application/scratch.

On the XO the mime type gets stored in the datastore metadata-file.
After adding the following line to the Scratch activity/activity.info
file, Scratch gets started when clicking on the Scratch project in the
Journal:
mime_types = application/scratch

The problem is that the project doesn't get opened. The scratch start
script bin/scratch-activity gets called with the -u argument holding a
datastore object ID, but the script doesn't handle the -u argument.

How can I convert a datastore object ID to a filename, so scratch can
open the project? And how do I get the necessary permissions to access
the file?

Thanks,
Philipp
Pepyride School