Tks all, I will try the four finger salute!

I might try 8.2.1, but I don't really have time for now, maybe soon.

Either way, the real problem hasn't been identified, is that right? Since
the solution seems to be running some kind of script, either forced or
automatically.

Best regards,

                           Tiago Marques