I had some time lately and tested the latest signed release.

I have reimaged (with 4 button pressed start) my XO and after that
installed activities via olpc-update and some yum
mc/gcc/make/X11-devel/Xv-devel. I did not copied my developer key to
/security this time. The extreme power management is unchecked (the
default setting).

1. While doing some "yum list something" on the virtual console my XO
freezed and only could restarted by holding the power button for 5 secs.
Nothing was written to the console (but it was the 2. console). The file
what yum generated stopped abruptly halfway.
2. The wireless works as it did with 763 or something (I have never
installed 767). It cannot connect to a Belkin PreN with WPA (100%
displays the password dialog and no matter what I type into it the
machine just redisplays the dialog). After I cancel the dialog then I
can just click on the AP and it connects 100%. I do not really remember
how did it work last year but it seems that I no longer have to wait
until the XO stops scanning mesh networks (and it does not seem to stop
it anyway).
3. After using the XO for 2 hours while developing some XVideo using
applcation and closing the lid several times and stealing some
unprotected wifi to browse the web (I was waiting in a hospital for 2
hours), I finally shutdowned the machine and it freezed with "libertas:
tx watch dog timeout". After I pressed the power twice to sleep and
wakeup, the shutdown continued, displayed the shutdown screen and the
the XO switched off.
The error message was uploaded here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Image:Xo_freeze_on_shutdown.png

So it is a regression since the old image was not used to crash or
freeze during shutdown and the wireless seems to be just as broken as it
was (probably the suspected network manager race condition what I was
speculated lately).