noiseehc wrote:
 > I am not sure if anybody reads the OLPC trac anymore but this demo can
 > show us a DCON bug which probably should be fixed in the gen 1.5
 > version. Since the program reproduces the bug in 100% of the time, I
 > wish you good debugging. (If it turns out to be just an X bug then I do
 > not know whether it will be fixed ever so never mind.)

i've tried this, and you're right, the colors for your program
are wrong after the resume.  but they're only wrong for your
program -- neither my xfce desktop nor a full color image
displayed by xv exhibit the problem.  i'm not sure what this
suggests, but my feeling is that it's not a DCON problem.

paul