Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
> Hello my friends.
>
> How can I define groups in Sugar to share things?
>
> Can I share an activity only for a specified group of XOs ?

"Groups" are a planned feature, but they have not yet been implemented.
What is currently implemented is an "invitations" system.  You can launch
an activity, then move to the Neighborhood (or Friends) view, select a
buddy, and choose "Invite [buddy name] to [activity name]".  In this way,
the activity will only be shared with the people you invite (and the
people they invite, etc.).

Unfortunately, invitations have not been very reliable.  If they do not
work for you, I would like to hear about this.

Additionally, Martin Langhoff has been working on creating a kind of group
structure using Moodle.  In his system, users can be formed into groups
using the Moodle web interface, and then users will only see other users
in their group in the Neighborhood view.  I do not know the status of this
work.

--Ben