On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Richard A. Smith <rich...@laptop.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 9:24 PM, Richard A. Smith <rich...@laptop.org> wrote:
>
>> = CL1A "New touchpad" users
>
> I've not had the opportunity to do a lot of testing on a bank of CL1A
> machines but based on all the work I've been doing on 1.5 I suspect that CL1A
> users are going to run into the "no keyboard" (trac #9453).

Interesting. We have a large number of CL1As with 8.2.1 deployed --
have we heard of anything from the field that sounds like this issue?

> For both CL1 and CL1A firmwares are you interested in the auto power up
> manufacturing tag?

Probably not. OTOH, yes I am interested in that firmware for an XS
release :-) and is probably a good idea to add it to the F11/XO-1
release.

cheers,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 mar...@laptop.org -- School Server Architect