Hi Ed, Martin

What is the plan for the Fedora 11 build for XO-1, will OLPC sign such a
build or is 802 the last build signed by OLPC?

I don't think one of the two options is a good solution for small
deployments without a tech team.

I think for the case of Cambodia with many small deployments
(educational NGOs got XOs donated from G1G1/OLPC or other donors), no
signed builds probably means that the XOs don't get updated anymore.

Best regards,
Philipp