On Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 06:56:58PM +0000, Tiago Marques wrote:
> I went to the wiki yesterday and found the information that the
> LiFePO4 batteries have 2 or 4 cells, rated at 22Watt hours. Is this
> rating the same or is it half of that with 2 cell models?

I think that is unlikely, but I don't know.

> From my battery it seems it's 22 Wh since it's rated at 6.5v @
> 3100mAh. Am I right?

I'm not sure.  6.5V at 3100mA is 20.15W.

> Perhaps the mAh information should also go in the wiki?

It's a Wiki, that means you are responsible for editing it.  That's
where the discussion can then occur.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Laptop_Batteries does have mAh rating already.
You didn't say which Wiki page you were looking at.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/