On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 08:35:24PM -0800, Caryl Bigenho wrote:
> Is there supposed to be a firmware update along with 60? It was
> mentioned in the email Adam forwarded, but there was no link.

Yes, it is included in the build now, and when you next reboot with
battery and external power it will be applied.

> First I clicked on the stop sign icon. That took me to the Journal. I
> tried the F3 key to go home. It didn't work. From the Journal I was
> able to get back to TamTam and to the other Activities in the Journal,
> but when they were closed I ended up back in the Journal. I was locked
> in!

Okay, thanks, that's a better description of the symptom.  Interesting.
Seems to be related only to Sugar, based on the available information.

> I'll check it out and let you  know one way or another what happens.

Thanks!

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/