On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 05:09:06PM -0600, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:
> Where is there a list of the milestones (and their associated order) ?

-update means the ticket is scheduled for the next release being worked
on.  I'd prefer -next but we got -update instead.

-later means the ticket is deferred until after that next release.

-beta and -final are not currently used, and are in the closed list.

Anchoring milestones to version numbers prevents the use of version
numbers as version numbers.

Does that help?

The ordering of the milestones is based on the due date, and we have
some due dates that aren't agreed on, so I'll remove them.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/