On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:13:43PM -0400, John Watlington wrote:

The inline adapter is still slated for production, but due to supplier
issues didn't ship with the ramp units.
Thanks, that's good news!

Would you rather that I held up your test unit while we waited for the supplier to provide them ?
Seems like my message could be interpreted as some kind of complaint. It wasn't my intention, but re-reading it myself I can see why you took it that way. I apologize for that. I'm aware I got a "developer" unit (and am quite grateful for that!), not a production one which would most likely be shipped with a plug matching the local sockets. I was mostly worried that others might face the same plug compatibility problems and not be careful enough, especially after having read reports about XO-1 wall warts being "repaired" in ways that gave me the creeps.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/