On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:20 PM, Stanley Sokolow
<stanleysoko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A bug report on the camera problem with FlashPlayer 10 on the XO-1 was
> submitted 19 months ago to the OLPC Trac and nothing's been done with it

Didn't know that there was an existing bug report. Great!

We see a lot of problems mentioned in the list that rarely get
formally reported, so one of my instinctive reactions is to ask people
to file them, and to reassure them we'll be interested.

Your fave bug has been pending for a long time? You're not the only
one. We're a ridiculously short-handed non-profit, helped by
volunteers that -- as volunteers -- pick on their own volition what
they help us on.

Maybe a volunteer will pick your bug to work on, maybe Adobe will step
up to the plate.

Have fun,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 mar...@laptop.org -- School Server Architect