Must admit, am an iPad/iPhone developer, in a mobile applications
development company (trying to lean towards Android projects for more
openness, and Bada to maintain my C/C++ ability)
I'd love to have more time for my XO1 but...<insert other priorities and
poor time management excuses here>.

If you have some iPad/iPhone questions or basic testing, I'd be happy to
help out.

Cheers,
James.