I just booted up my XO-1 running Dextrose os4dx2 in Sugar mode.
I revealed the frame and waited until the System Resources gauge had a happy
face ;)
I started Browse. While starting the System Resources gauge pegged at 100% CPU
and Memory in use 38%
Once Browse was fully launched the gauge indicated 8% CPU use and Memory n use
40%. ( Steve - Cute icons in the gauge by the way ).

By the way while in gnome mode with this Dextrose build I managed to run 'yum
install gajim' from terminal session. It ran slowly but I had a couple of other
applications running.  I think the larger tmpfs helped yum run.  I had tried
this previously with 10.1.2, but yum would crash even if run with no other
applications running.

rihowa...@gmail.com

linux - the best things in life are free