On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 11:32 AM, C. Scott Ananian <csc...@laptop.org> wrote:
> just as well.  Our superstitions about OLPC's no-swap configuration
> may well prove to be similarly unfounded.

Just to clarify -- side-to-side comparison in the past have shown a
significant improvement. We did get a specially bad-behaving kernel in
our F7 builds in that regard, but even F9 builds have shown it to be
better.

Note that this is not only Sugar. Wise or not, we are shipping XOs
with Gnome. Specially with the HS model, you can fully expect people
to want to use OO.org .

cheers,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 mar...@laptop.org -- School Server Architect