Posting your machine's serial number as well as then contents of your
develop.sig might help; your developer key might be malformed or
correspond to a different XO than the one you are trying to use it on.

You can also try the collection key method, as one more check on the
process by which you are generating the developer key.
  --Scott

                         ( http://cscott.net/ )