Perhaps it is because I am using XO-1s manufactured in 2007, but all too
often when when I'm running 'copy-nand u:\osxx.img' (from q2e45), the
screen gets more than halfway filled with green, then stops with 'Error
reading .img file'.  [I've done md5sum against the .img file on the USB
stick, and its value matches osxx.img.md5]

My bypass is to try the copy-nand again (sometimes switching USB sockets
at the XO-1) - usually the retry completes.

Is there something I can type in at the ok prompt that would make OFW
more tolerant - so that my copy-nand would not stop in the middle ?

Thanks,  mikus