On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Paul Fox <p...@laptop.org> wrote:
> thoughts/comments?  better approaches?  obvious additions?

Hi Paul

timely - I was just hacking on olpc-utils, bitfrost and sugar on
exactly the same thing (while on the plane, no internet).

Something along the lines of what you have is needed, I'll probably
merge it into my hacking. And we need it as part of a mini bash
function library as well, machine identification and other tasks
reading from ofw are spread across olpc-utils at random.

So I'll prolly hack olpc-hwinfo into a shell of what you posted (oh!
the pun!) -- calling into shared function calls. And will refactor
other scripts to match.

cheers,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 mar...@laptop.org -- Software Architect - OLPC