On Nov 24, 2011, at 8:22 PM, Rafael Ortiz wrote:

> Thanks Noise your reply is very appreciated, Although I was  expecting  news
> from the OLPC team about it.

There are products based on the Armada 610 running Android 2.2 on
the market.    There is no intent by Marvell to support Android 3 on the
Armada 610.

We would all like to see Android 4 running on the XO-1.75/XO-3.
At this time, however, OLPC just doesn't have any resources to dedicate
to the task.   We have been concentrating on Fedora Linux support.

Cheers,
wad