On 06/06/12 02:37, Martin Langhoff wrote:

The bottom line: have you seen this issue on XO-1.5 + 11.3.x? Even if
ocassionally? Let us know, and join the bug-hunting party.

We have seen this sort of problem in Auckland recently. However I can't really be sure if what we see is related. We test XO-1.5s, XO-1.75s, 11.3.1, olpc-au's dextrose release and 12.1.0 and I don't recall which laptops and which releases have hung. We have seen a wide variety of shutdown misbehaviour, ranging from shutdown doesn't do anything at all through to everything appears to be off except the power light is on solid.

We'll do some explicit testing of shutdown on Saturday.