On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Daniel Drake <d...@laptop.org> wrote:
> I don't know anything that would have changed this. But I do remember
> checking this when I saw the bug roll by, and I couldn't see the
> issue. I thought I might have been looking at the wrong log or
> something.

I've just checked with 1.5 and 1.75, which were the models I was
focussing on when we thought we had a video driver bug that didn't
update the battery icon. Also tested with low battery levels.

OS 12.1.0 does not have it. Very very odd.

I think it was /var/log/messages, but I've scanned lsof output there
is nothing suspicious. upowerd is logging to /var/log/messages, and
writing its own data files in /var/lib/upower -- those don't show any
errors.

 mar...@laptop.org -- Software Architect - OLPC
 - ask interesting questions