On 22/10/2013 21:21, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:

    So that was my $0.02. Obviously it can be too late to change plans
    but who knows. I have uploaded the source anyway so you can use it
    if you want.

What I really don't understand is, if is all that easy why not be involved and help? The development of the web activities stuff was done in the open, mostly by two developers,
manuq & dnarvaez. Then everyone who wanted help, could do it.
Say now how should be done, is .... useless at least.
Talk is easy... as always, the devil is in the details. But you already know that,
if not would not talk about "unconstructive criticism"

Gonzalo

You are right. The problem is that my views are exactly the opposite of the decided path to take. I do not help developing because I totally oppose the current path, meaning that I do not believe that it can work. All the easy talk can be useful later *if* they decide to change paths. Or it will just remain an interesting viewpoint, but at least I tried. So while you are right about the "Talk is easy" part as well, I could only help developing by finishing the native webkit app (because I believe in it), which would be totally wasted (parallel) effort. Actually that was the plan but then I run out of time and realized that the official project went a different direction anyway.