Thanks!  I forwarded everyone's responses on to Douglas, with pithy
descriptions of who you all are and the exciting things you do and
countries you live in, to give him a taste of the broader OLPC
community.  I'll probably install the latest image on his machine in
the next few weeks, and I'll let you know if we find any issues (or
maybe I'll teach him to report them himself!).

Walter, let me know if you ever do any Boston-area SugarLabs
activities, he's reached the age where he'd be an enthusiastic
participant.  (Although not a Python coder yet, he's mastering Scratch
first.)
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )