Yes, but I do not need it, I need the keys activated

Juan Carlos Garcés Ing. ElectrónicoCel. 311 819 0835Bogotá - Colombia

Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 14:59:42 -0300
Subject: Re: WiFi Problem
From: godi...@sugarlabs.org
To: juancarlosgarc...@hotmail.com
CC: walter.ben...@gmail.com; devel@lists.laptop.org

You can request a developer key [1]to be able to install any new sugar version.
Gonzalo
[1]
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activation_and_developer_keys#Getting_a_developer_key

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Juan Carlos Garcès Mariño
<juancarlosgarc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The system 0.98 is because it have security of OLPC for keys of activate, the
new system 0.100 do not have it.

Juan Carlos Garcés Ing. ElectrónicoCel. 311 819 0835
Bogotá - Colombia

> Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 13:47:54 -0400
> Subject: Re: WiFi Problem
> From: walter.ben...@gmail.com

> To: juancarlosgarc...@hotmail.com
> CC: devel@lists.laptop.org
>

> Are you able to upgrade the firmware and system? 0.98 is a bit old.
>
> -walter
>
> On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Juan Carlos Garcès Mariño
> <juancarlosgarc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > I have a problem with a laptop XO 1.75 sugar 0.98
> >
> > the wifi have little power and not detected with easily the networks, I
> > changed the network card and the antennas but did not work, besides  I

> > installed again the operative system sugar.
> >
> > I need help for resolve this problem
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Juan Carlos Garcés
> > Ing. Electrónico

> > Cel. 311 819 0835
> > Bogotá - Colombia

> --
> Walter Bender
> Sugar Labs
> http://www.sugarlabs.org

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning