On Thu, May 09, 2024 at 16:33:17 +0800, Chun Feng Wu wrote:
> Thanks Peter for above detailed review comments! just let you know, I am
> addressing those comments, I will push v3 to include fixings in coming
> weeks.

You can fix stuff I've pointed out but there's more review to come.
Please post next version only after I'm done with all patches.

I will certainly have comments in terms of XML design and also the virsh
impl and other stuff I've looked at preliminarily.

Once again please be patient, this is a fairly complex patchset.