The following patch adds support to Migen for the fully open-source IceStorm
FPGA workflow, including yosys, arachne-pnr, and icepack.

The following features are implemented but have tested (both should work fine):
1. Unix script generation.
2. Multiple verilog files.

Unlike other backends, sourcing is not implemented; it is assumed that the
Icestorm tools will be on your system path.

Because of limitations in Arachne PNR, only pin constraint assignment is
currently supported. As the toolchain matures, I will add additional directives
to the constraint file.

Pending approval of this patch, I will add support for the Lattice IceStick
board.

William D. Jones (1):
  migen/build: Add Icestorm toolchain.

 migen/build/lattice/icestorm.py   | 126 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 migen/build/lattice/platform.py   |   5 +-
 migen/build/lattice/programmer.py |   7 +++
 create mode 100644 migen/build/lattice/icestorm.py

--
2.6.3