Kindly see the following example included in migen's examples folder:

https://github.com/m-labs/migen/blob/master/examples/basic/instance.py

Its well commented. I hope it helps.

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 10:39 PM, Mots'oane Nkhabu <nkhabumotso...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello, this is Mots'oane Nkhabu, an undergraduate student and a new
> developer. I am having a hard time finding my way around Migen.
> I have a working Advanced Encryption Standard in Python and my task is to
> incorporate Migen so that I may be able to convert it to Verilog and
> ultimately bitstreams I can export onto my FPGA board.
> As it turns out, I seem to be struggling with instantiating objects of one
> class inside another and passing parameters between member functions of
> different classes. PLEASE HELP

Khobatha Setetemela

*Department of Mathematics and Computer Science*

*National University of Lesothophone(cell): 59105441phone(office):
+2665221-3491*
*skype: oksetetemela*
website: http://www.nul.ls/

*"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all
these things shall be added unto you" (Matt 6:33)*