Hi

I am experimenting with simulation of a hierarchical (using instances and
specials) FHDL design and I am having difficulty getting the simulator to
work. I always get the following error:

raise ValueError("Could not lower all specials", self.fragment.specials)
ValueError: ('Could not lower all specials', {<migen.fhdl.specials.Instance
object at 0x7eff08dfb0b8>, <migen.fhdl.specials.Instance object at
0x7eff08df77f0>})

I am aware that migen does not have support for simulating external Verilog
instances.

Does it also lack support for simulating hierarchical FHDL instances?

--
Khobatha Setetemela

*Department of Mathematics and Computer Science*

*National University of Lesothophone(cell): 59105441phone(office):
+2665221-3491*
*skype: oksetetemela*
website: http://www.nul.ls/

*"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all
these things shall be added unto you" (Matt 6:33)*