Hi,

On 5/29/19 10:15 PM, Christian Münker wrote:
I can finally export a verilog netlist and run a fixpoint simulation for direct form FIR filters (heavily based on Sébastien's code snippet - yay! The migen logo is still missing on the UI and there are some minor scaling and latency bugs but I think the major parts work fine.

Great!

Now that I know that the flow works, I'd like to do a release of migen on PyPI (as discussed with Sébastien) to facilitate distribution and installation of pyFDA. If you like, you could help me by making a minor release like "0.8.dev".

Yeah sure. Are there particular Migen features you need that aren't in the latest tag (0.8)?

Sébastien