We are proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is
available (http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides the
necessary tools to develop and run .NET applications (written in C#,
VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, etc.) that interact with Objective-C frameworks and
under Mac OS X. Existing Objective-C classes can be used in .NET code
in an almost transparent manner.
This release brings:
- the support of Sparkle <http://sparkle.andymatuschak.org/> update engine
- the ability to embed private frameworks when packaging
- the abiilty to skip assemblies when searching for exposed types
- new symbols for NSSplitterView and NSWindow
- numerous fixes for wrong constants
- a tutorial for Sparkle integration
- two sample applications on CoreAnimation and Sparkle
Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
Samples : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=samples
Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!
Regards, Laurent Etiemble.