I am proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is available (
http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides the necessary tools to
develop and run .NET applications (written in C#, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>,
etc.) that interact with Objective-C frameworks and libraries under Mac OS
X. Existing Objective-C classes can be used in .NET code in an almost
What's new in the 2.0.492.0 release:
- New attributes for friendly debugger support.
- New script to ease GAC installation.
- MonoDevelop integration with Interface Builder integration and Soft
Debugger support (thanks to Eric Butler http://github.com/codebutler).
- Downloads: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=downloads
- Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
- Samples: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=sample-applications
- Programming Guide: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide
Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!
Regards, Laurent Etiemble.