Hi, I put the native libraries "libmonobjc*" in the "lib" folder under the
folder where the program.cs as per document. Compiles fine. The problem is
when I try to run the EXE in the "dist" folder. The "dist" folder contains
the following:

HelloFoundation.exe
Monobjc.Cocoa.dll
Monobjc.dll
libmonobjc.1.dylib
libmonobjc.2.dylib

I try running with "mono HelloFoundation.exe" and I get the error.

Thanks for any help.

--
Javier Soques