NB: Please, be sure to subscribe before sending on the list as it is
restricted to subscribers (mainly to avoid the spam).

---------- Message transféré ----------
From: Matt Emson <memson.li...@googlemail.com>
To: "devel@lists.monobjc.net" <devel@lists.monobjc.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:37:43 +0100
devel@lists.monobjc.net] failed

Sent from my iPhone 4

On 21 Jul 2011, at 15:18, Erik Touve <eto...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Thanks for all the posts.

So the license part (due to statically linking) is still the major barrier
for the community.

Yes. To static link, you need to buy a commercial mono license. To use the
runtime without a static compilation, it is "free", but licensed LGPL, which
will be disallowed from the AppStore. Sorry, I didn't explain properly
earlier.