I am proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is available (
http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides the necessary tools to
develop and run .NET applications (written in C#, VB.NET, etc.) that
interact with Objective-C frameworks and libraries under Mac OS X. Existing
Objective-C classes can be used in .NET code in an almost transparent
What's new in the 4.0.1552.0 release:
- First stable release of the 4.0 series
- Support for new Mac OS X 10.7 API (Foundatio, AppKit, AVFoundation, etc)
- Ability to target Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7.
- MSBuild support (tasks and targets) for building, embedding, signing and
- Support for Lion sandboxing entitlements
- MonoDevelop support extended to support Lion.
Note: If you are using Monobjc 3.0, the migration is easy. Check this page:
- Downloads: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=downloads
- Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
- Samples: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=samples
- Programming Guide: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide
- MonoDevelop Addins:
Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!
Regards, Laurent Etiemble.