On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, Brian Barrett wrote:

folded into the project-level (opal,orte,ompi) library.  The
advantage is faster build time.  The disadvantage is that you can no
longer run "make" in ompi/proc (for instance).

But we are still able to go in ompi/mca/btl/* and do make install. It will corectly generate the .so file and install it in the "right" location. Same comment apply to all others components that generate a .so file (in opal and/or orte).

  Thanks,
    george.

"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite
hope."
                                  Martin Luther King