We changed things a bit in the mpool, the deregister will remove the
registration from the cache and then call release, if the reference count
is <=0, the memory is then deregistered, otherwise it will be deregistered
later via another release call. The BTL module increments the reference
count on the registration so it should not be deregestered until the the
registration's reference count is decremented in btl_free.

Are you seeing an actual vapi error with the attached code? If so it is
probably a reference count issue that we need to deal with.

Thanks,

Galen